Saturday, July 9, 2016

Being A Mom


I got married pretty young. And we spent the first year of our marriage in Bali - the island of Gods. So we decided to postpone having a baby until we had all the fun we wanted.
During the second half of our 2nd year of marriage, we decided that it was a good time to have our first baby. But trying to concieve was not easy.
I got to the point where I cried so hard every time I got my period. But finally, that day came - the day where our obstetrician said "congratulation..."

38 weeks after that.... 25 hours of labor...


There is no scale in the world that can describe labor pain and the rush of joy I felt after I first saw him. Alhamdulillah. Allah is kind. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.