Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kiddy Kiddy Bang Bang!

My inlaws said that I act like a child. Childish, he said.
Well, I take that as a compliment, and make it benefits me. Hahaha.

Because only a child can see what adults can not. A child has limitless posibilities ahead of them. And a child has the courage to question everything. Therefor they experience life as an adventure to find its answer.
Being a child, for me, is not a bad thing. Acting like a child is fine and it brings me joy.
I talk in aegyo.. I act cutely.. and I laugh freely.. I found interesting aspect of all the smallest things..
I love wholeheartedly.. and I express my heart with every bits of myself.. my words, my action, my exaggeration, my passion.. every bits of it.. and I do it without feeling exhausted..
I find my heart thumping for all 'invaluable' things.. I feel excited about everything.. and I see the world in a whimsical way.. and i don't really care if people don't understand.

I see nothing wrong with being childish.

But, I Do have my own rules that are my core values about things that matters. And I will hold on to that strictly.
Crossing that line is not acceptable. And when someone do cross that line, I will gladly let them know. Whether they accept it or not,  that is not my problem. My goal is to let them know that I have a line they should not cross. That's it. And I don't think explaining myself further is neccessary. And as childish as it sounds, this is my way of life..and i will do whatever it is that I think is best for my sanity.

People can say whatever they want.
I will still be dancing eventhough they couldn't hear the music.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep
it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road.
Many thanks

Here is my web blog ... international removals (intloverseasremovals.com)

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.