Monday, March 17, 2014

Bali Best Eggs

I have mentioned it a lot of times before, but... i would like to mention it again. Hehe. My favorite city in Bali is Ubud. Why? This post will explain one of the reason.
So, the first time I went to Ubud, my hubby took me to a very memorable and beautifully vintage place.
The name is Igelanca.
Totally homey! Love it!

The place called Igelanca. It is located on the main street of Ubud. They served homemade dish that taste seriously delicious! What's very weird is.... they serve the best pouched egg I've ever tried! I dont know what they're doing to the eggs, but I assure you.. it is not just the typical egg. Hehe.
I've been here lots of time, and tried almost everything. Everything taste superb! So dont hesitate.  Just try everything, cause they are all yummy! The value for money is also the best.
So, overall, this is my favorite resto across the island.

Okay, thank you for reading. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
Very helpful information particularly the ultimate phase :
) I take care of such info much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Here is my site: Personals Ads Idaho []

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most vital info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site
style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

my website diy home improvement (www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

Anonymous said...

I like reading an article that will make men and women think.
Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Stop by my blog post ... medical negligence articles

Anonymous said...

What's up to every , as I am truly keen of reading this web site's post to be updated regularly.
It consists of fastidious material.

Here is my web page; medical negligence solicitors

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running
a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The overall glance of your website is excellent, let alone the content material!


my blog seo checker

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.