Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sunny 16 Kuta

I've been happily dating my husband.
We tried our best to make time for each other despite our tight and stressful schedule.


On a very beautiful sunday night in Bali. After an exciting (for me, at least) SALE spree, walking around Beachwalk, and attacking Topshop, Mango, Pull& Bear. Me and my hubby went to Sunny 16--a small  kind of rustic warehouse style cafe, which serves mostly pastry.
In my oppinion, it is indeed a very appealing cafe which has a friendly yet intimate atmosphere. One that makes you want to stay for long hours and until late. Whether by yourself or if you are on a date with love ones. Or even better, when you hangout with your loud and crazy friends.
I was quiet hungry, so I decided to try banana cheese bread, peach taart, and raisin danish. All are very tasty in a simple way. As for the drinks, because they also blend their own coffee, we tried Oreo Bar. And for an oreo lover like me, their beverages list is excellent!



Sunny 16 is located in Jl. Dewi Sri, Kuta, just beside Fontana Hotel and Portabella bistro. And here is the catch... drumroll... They open 24 hours. Wohooo!!



Getting married young is fun. Obviously, we likey!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.