Friday, March 8, 2013

Life in A Day

There are a lot of negative things in this world.

Poverty. Illegal Logging. War. Corruption. Hatred. Cancer. Extinction. Disaster. Murder. Deforestation.  Disease. Illiteracy. Unemployment. Discrimination. Heartache. You name it.

Those things, sometimes, make it difficult for me to believe that this world is actually a beautiful place to live in. Sometimes I feel skeptical, because although I know that a lot of people is actually trying to do a lot of beautiful things to make it more condusive for us to live in, the negativity just feel endless and positivity just feel hopeless.
I wonder what I can do to help. I wonder whether one person, really, can make a difference. I wonder if it's already to late for us, humankind, to change.


My mom always said that nothing is ever too late. She always said that we should be the change we want to see in the world. And change can mean a lot of things.

She always said that I am a lucky girl. That I should be thankful for being able to live in prosperity and peace. She said that my life is luxurios. Because I can afford medical care; I can eat three times a day, sometimes more; I can sleep in a solid house with a comfortable spring bed. And that I should share a little bit of everything I have. Everyone should.

My mom is the best women I ever met in life. She is outstanding and beyond. And for her I dedicate this day, the International Women's Day.

And for this world and the negativities within, I want to ask all of you who (happens) to read this to believe in one thing :
OUR GENERATION IS THE GENERATION OF CHANGE WHO WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE OUR WORLD A BEAUTIFUL PLACE FOR US TO LIVE IN AND ALSO FOR THE GENERATION NEXT TO COME.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηеy there fantaѕtіc blog!

Dоeѕ running a blog ѕuсh aѕ thiѕ
take a lοt of worκ? I haѵe аbsolutely nο expeгtise іn programming but I
had bеen hoping to start mу оwn
blog soon. Anyhoω, shοulԁ you have
any ideаs or tips for nеw blοg owners please share.

I undeгѕtand thіs is off toрiс howeveг I ѕimρly wаntеd tο аsk.
Cheeгs!

Alѕо vіѕit mу blοg jvzoo review
My web page > jvzoo pick of the day

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.