Wednesday, April 18, 2012

런닝맨 (Running Man)

I LOVE this variety show!! I've been a fan since the first episode aired on SBS Korea.


On the early episodes, the regular cast were only Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Gary, Lee Gwang Soo, and Song Joong Ki. And after that, Song Ji Hyo enters as the princess. :)

My favorite character is Haroro.


And I was very sad when Joong Ki oppa quit the show. ᅲᅲ Also when Monday Couple broke up.ᅲᅲ    ᅲᅲ

You should try and watch the show. It is totally daebak~
This show is the reason why I learn to read, write, and speak Korean.

to HaHa oppa : "Marry me!!!" 므리  미

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.