Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happink New Year 2012!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I always feel that each and every years in my life are special in their own way.. They all have their special lesson, beneficence, memories, sadness, laughters, happy thoughts, and silver lining.
2011was especially special because it felt very sureal. It felt sureal seeing how everyone had grown. Some sworn enemies became best friends.. Some best friends grew apart.. Some girls became a woman.. Some became a wife and a mother.. I, myself, finally became a doctor.. Life became unexpectedly beautiful in its own way.. And every single details in it was fascinating.. Breathtaking.. Subhanallah..


Last but not least .... hehe :D

1 comments:

Creatiia said...

Hi! Good luck for your resolution. I think I've seen you yesterday at PTC. :p

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.