Friday, November 19, 2010

No Eat No Pray, Just Love ;)

I was in Bali, visiting my boyfriend. So my next posts might all be about Bali.


The first nite, I went to beach rite away. I love beach. Even at nite. I also love animals in prints ;)






More details to come, lovelies!!


P.S : I want to say that I'm deeply sorry to Fitri from Sweet Suit . My life has been all about work and almost no play nowadays, That is why, everytime I logged on to my twitter account, I only have the time and energy to update my status, and nothing else. And that might be why I didn't notice that you've alredy mentioned me a few times. :'( I feel really grateful to have a blogger friend like you. ;) Thanks a lot. And, once again, I'm sorry. :)

2 comments:

Febi Purnamasari said...

baru tau pacar kamu tinggal di bali (atau memang orang bali?)...hehehe

semoga sangat menyenangkan ya di sana :)

Amie K said...

hey hun, I have left you a stylish blogger award on my blog. Check it out at www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com xxx

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.