Friday, June 25, 2010

Desperado, Amigo??

Well, I figured that this blog doesnt get as much comments as it used to. But, well, having a lot of comments are never really the point of blogging,rite? So, I'll still write and post, even if no one's reading. :D (do I sound desperate??)

  

Anyway, I've wanted to do this since forever, but I never really dare to. You know, coz I think this kinda stuff makes me look self-centered. I mean, who care what's inside my bags anyway, rite? ;) But, I am gonna do it anyway. *kiss kiss kiss*


 So. What's inside my bag?
1. It's the bag. The Charles Jordan's.                           10. Random bangles for fashion emergency ;p
2. LV purse.                                                              11. Ethnics charm bracelet
3. Nokia 5800 Xpress Music                                      12. Harrison's Manual of Medicine Handbook
4. Mark&Spencer Grapefruit Hand and Body Lotion     13. My red notebook
5. The Body Shop Lipstick no.08                                14. Just some ordinary pen
6. Maybeline Expert finishing loose powder.                 15. Yellow headband
7. The Body Shop Cheek Colour 12                            16. Gogirl Magazine holiday frolig
8. Visions Freaking Amazing Mascara AE17                17. Energen cereal just in case i'm starving ;p
9. Oliver Henry Utopia eau de parfume

4 comments:

Author in the making: said...

oh i am having exactly the same situation, my blog seems to be unwanted and unread at the moment. keep going because i love to read your posts xxx

Fitri said...

whauuuwww, a very good idea to tell your reader about what inside your bag ! :)

Creatiia said...

wow, lovely inspiration, seen it on tumblr and flickr, but after saw this I really want to do it too :)

Anonymous said...

whats up copyproof.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://cheap-mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic Take care. Richard

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.