Monday, March 1, 2010

Pelham 123

It's been such craaazzzyyy days lately. I am, literally, exhausted. But everything worth it, because *drumrolls* I got an A for my Skripsi exam :D and I was like suuupppeerrr happy. :-* Thank you for your support ;)

unbranded dress from bandung, jacket from Bali, stripes bag from my friends,
boots by BloopEndorse, hakz necklace by redladybug

Anyway, I've just watched a Denzel Washington and John Travolta's movie called "The Taking of Pelham123" (I know..I am soooo left behind). I was not "wow"-ed by it, but there was one scene which I loooovveee so much! It is when Walter Garber called his wife by phone before get on to helicopter. I think it is somehow romantic and touching. A very simple but straight scene indeed. Love it! <3

Well..I currently have no idea wht to write about Indonesia, so if u have any questions about Indonesia, just ask,okay? Until then, I'll try to find ideas.
I LOVE YOU!!!
*kisskisskiss*

7 comments:

Author in the making: said...

wow congratulations on getting an a!!!!!!!!!!!

wulanasihsetyarini said...

congratuations dear for skript exam..now u will get the trully battlefield :)
what majore r u and what year?
i was majoring in communication 2004.
i love ur boots so much...love love love it..

<3

Fitri said...

congratulation ! :D
you must be happy.and you know what,now i'm in the beggining of doing my pre-skripsi.ah..i mean scientific writing because i'm still 3rd grade, not skripsi yet.stressing .huhu

please,check out my latest blog post xD

Anonymous said...

wow!!! nice blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…

Anonymous said...

It was a very nice idea! Just wanna say thank you for the information you have shared. Just continue writing this kind of post. I will be your loyal reader. Thanks again.alfred angelo

Anonymous said...

thanks amigo! great post!

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.