Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shine Valentine!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
And Happy Chinesee New Year for those who celebrate!!!

Ok.. So this year, I'll send my love to :

1. Mother and Brother *kisskisskiss*


2. Booooyyyyfriieeeennnddd / Mr.Eat <3 *kisskisskiss*


3. My beautiful Indonesia *Iamproudofyou*


4. Fellow blogger and readers *supeeerrrrkiiisssssmmuuaaahh*

especially for Israel from Author In The Making, thx for always leaving comments on my blog ;)

5. My favorite fashion blogger : Sophia from Phosphene

I love her!! She's AMAZZIIIINNNGGG!!! look at those shoes! She's the only one who'll wear such wedges in snowy day. She's beyond words!!

Love for all <3 *kisskisskisskiss*

5 comments:

Author in the making: said...

hello my darling!
oh happy happy valentine's day, i hope yours is full of love :) Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for mentioning me in your post, that has really boosted my confidence. I reaally love your blog btw xxxx

wulanasihsetyarini said...

do u celebrate chinese new year?
happy v-days and chinese new year then.. thanx for all of ur commenys in my blog, hope we'll keep commentin each other :)

deekkyy said...

nice post...
thanks for visit my blog

Fitri said...

lets spread our love to people around us in february.love love ya <3
hope someday,we can meet together in person :)

Elaine said...

Hope you had a great Valentine's day too!

Don't forget to enter to win a tankini of your choice!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.