Friday, January 15, 2010

Images....

As I look more closely, I realise that, these days, my blog contain more text than pictures. haha. Are you tired of them? I actually am. Tired and really bored. Haha. Therefore, I will stop writing for now, before we begin to get bored again. Enjoy the pictures ya..


[Left : me, Right : me and my love]


[Left : pempek, my bro's favorite food; Right : Sasha Pivovarova,my 'crush of the year']







[Left : stiletto, my mom's favorite kind of shoes; Right : KarimunJawa my want-to-visit spot]



(my favorite girls from Skin, Effy and Cassie)

8 comments:

wholzy said...

Cool pics.. :)


http://wulanasihsetyarini.wordpress.com/

Author in the making said...

lovely pictures and thnx for commenting on my blog

beckyxoxo said...

Ohh same then ! I'm in intensive class x) Are you in university now ? Anyway , love your outfit on the first photo ! And I love Sasha :D Have a nice weekend !

Alita Claudia said...

I really love ur first photo, it's sooooo cool.

Ladyulia said...

Oh My...
I love ur blog
and the mpek2 as well

cheers
^_^

michelle_ said...

you look soo chic ! i love the combination of the loose tee with the boots and the glasses !

thanks for the wonderful comments dear..
visit, comment , follow me at .
GLISTERS&BLISTERS

Elaine said...

You look so cute! You and your boy look so great together! And it loks like you're having a lot of fun!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

All can be

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.