Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You didn't Get in Trouble for Lying, You Get in Trouble for Lying Badly (Drake&Josh)

The new year will soon come. One year will soon pass. Time flows sacredly, subconciously.
Hm.. A lot has happened this year. Some put smiles on my face, the others put wrinkles. ;) But, overall, I cant be more gratefull.  Alhamdulillah..
I am looking forward to see the sparks of fireworks in the night sky and the loud of trumpet beats the other sounds at New Year's eve. ;) I am looking forward for the glimpses of future, the new years, the new days, the new blessings..
But the year 2009 will not soon pass from my heart, from my memory.. In 2009, I've grown into someone who has a broader view.. Thank God.. ;)

Here are some random memories..........................................of the soon-ended 2009


 1. DIA
In January 2009, a short story I wrote, being published in a magazine. I received a compensation in the form of money that was satisfying. But despite all that, that short story is my first short story being published. ;)

2. Ulen Sentalu and The University's Bazaar
There are two moments that became my favorite for this year. The first is when I was on vacation to Yogyakarta and visit UIen Sentalu (a museum of the palace ladies) with my boyfriend and his friends. It lies near Mt. Merapi. It was very beautiful and super fun. The tour guide explained many things about the palace ladies, as well as their love story. Enchanting, I should say.
The second is the university's bazaar. At that time, my friends and I had to wore cute properties because the dresscode was "The Cowboy and The Fairy". I was being a fairy and wore a white fairy headbands. ;) There was lots of baloons and colourfull origami. cute!

3. Skripsi (Thesis)
This year, I made it into the most intense phase of every bachelor degree student's life : Thesis Work. Really adrenaline-pumping. Pure evil. But exciting. ;)

4. 2nd Year Love
In the year 2009, my boyfriend and I managed to celebrate our second anniversary. Hopefully we can celebrate our third anniversary in September 2010 ya.. ;) Who says long-distance-relationship cant work? :p

5. The Zipper Accident
Among all of the embarrassing incidents that happened to me this year. There is one that make me laugh in tears the most.
It is "The Zipper Accident". One where I walked along the alley's sidewalk of my friend's house with an open pant's zipper. I had no idea. No idea at all. I was UNAWARE. Unaware until, at the end of the alley, a pedicab driver scolded me and said, "beautiful girl with an open zipper". HFF! No wonder everyone looked at me and giggled along the way!!!

6. Make a Fashion Blog
Also this year, I finally made a fashion blog (though it needed a lil' push from my BF. :p I wasn't really sure, no confidence at all, to make such blog :'( ). And so I know you guys. You (read : all sweets reader and silent reader, cool fellow bloggers, and suuuppeeerrr cool friends) I LOVE you.

7. Win Something
Like : the "Mr.Freddy Vintage Clothing's Fashion photos Contest", nominated by Israel in her "Best Blog's Award", LOOK10, being contributor for GogirlMagz.com, and got the "Fashion Tag of The Week, 4th Week of December" from GogirlMagz.com. Hff.. (I am good at bragging, rite? ;) )

I am so happy this year. It's been a good year, 2009. And I'm looking forward for an even better year 2010!!
BOOM BOOM!!

Okay, now is the time for my perhaps-last pics for 2009. A few pictures from my outing with my BFF and the pic that won the "Tag of The Week".


ok.. I can explain.. ;) I used to had the intention to only upload the "outfits-version". But because the one who took the shots, my super annoying brother, took it with no intention to help at all and reluctantly grumpy. So I could just upload the photo above. But... If you insist.. Okay..here is the "outfit-version"..


white tank top by Pearl, Purple loose dress by Fashion Park, unbranded white tights,
White outerwear by 61, Lips Necklace by Nefertiti, Silver shoes by Wondershoe
See? I've told you the pic is a mess! Even after I photoshoped it. :'(

Well..and this is the photos that won the "Fashion Tag of The Week" contest...


And, if that's not enough, you could check it out HERE

HAPPY NEW YEAR, bestieeeessss!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheeww!! cool blog!!
I'll follow you..
ANyway, I think your blog is even better than DR's or CR's..
love it <3

Silvestre said...

wow, great pics!
An I LOVE your necklace.
kiss kiss :)
thx for comment my blog
xoox

regina said...

i made a fashion blog and being contributor on gogirl web in 2010 too:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

beckyxoxo said...

Ohh 2009 is a great year don't you think ? :) Congrats for winning the fashion tag of the week . Love the necklace you wore ! :D And happy new year !

Author in the making said...

2009 has really been a fab year eh???? i have loved reading your blog and reading your very kind comments you have always left on mine. It has been a pleasure to be able to get to know you better and I congrat you on all your winnings too :)

Fitri said...

happy new year baby!!<3
i miss reading your blog and now i come back for blogging after postpone for a long time.
oh i really jealous u won the fashion tag of the week ,but i never try to upload my style too, i'm too shy,anyway congratz :D

Febi Purnamasari said...

kayaknya gue salah leave comment (-_-")
comment gue yg di postingan sebelumnya diapus aja yaaa. haha

wow, what great achievements, dear :)
so proud of you!
hahaha.
anyway, gmn tuh caranya jd contributor di gogirl? sayangnya, aku ga terlalu oke di fashion sih. haha.
thanks for reminding me, anyway :(
iya nih...aku lagi serba malas, termasuk bikin postingan blog. liburan gini malah bikin aku serba malas. hehehe.
oia, katanya you don't fully support some points on my latest post? what are they?

cheers <3

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.