Saturday, November 14, 2009

Watch the Future [22]

Songket from Palembang, Indonesia

Songket is a traditional Indonesian legacy beside batik. It is usually use for formal events, such as marriage.

==========================================
Yesterday, I watched 2012 with my ma. Have you seen it? If you haven't, It's a real must! AWESOME!
And below is what I wore yesterday. I think It was too plain. Well.. I'm actually not in the mood of dressing up.. It has been hectic days lately. Wish everything gonna be okay..


Well, I have to go now.. Please do wish me luck, peeps.. And I'm sorry for not being able to reply your comment. But I will. Perhaps tomorrow, ok?

6 comments:

Author in the making said...

U look really good anyway, u r so pretty :) and my friends went to see that too. Check out my blog award results...

Lilee said...

niiice! cool blog.

Earlene said...

Nice blog :)

kifa said...

Hey Qintha,

I've started work. Really drained out ): but I blog more on my personal blog tho. And I'm more myself over there I think. haha!

www.murasakithoughts.blogspot.com

Febi Purnamasari said...

I adore the traditional wedding dress :)

Alita Claudia said...

nice shoes .. anyway i need your help on my blog , thanks !

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.