Monday, November 9, 2009

Cute Girls-night-out <3

Yesterday, I went out with my ma. We went to see a movie, then ate some yoghurt, and tried the photobox machine. The photobox's pics looks cute, anyway..I love it! Perhaps we should do more photobox next time! lol.

Unbrandded black tank top, unbranded high waist denim short, unbrandded superloose outerwear, GOSH statement sandals,Charles Louvier red sling blag, Cake-Qta statement necklace, Beauty Style spicy red nail polish, and some random bangles.

Anyway, now I'm doing my Skripsi [mm, what do you called it in English?? It is similar with thesis] I need to do a research to get my bachelor degree. And now, I'm working on the proposal. It has to be done by this month.
Then after that, I have to write a report about my research. And by January, I wish, my report will be tested by experts.
After that, If everything goes fine, I'll get my bachelor degree on February.
After getting my bachelor degree, I'll have to do some works in the hospital [we call it Koas,here] for a year to get my MD [Medical Doctor]. It'll be a busy year, so I don't know what will happen to this blog.. hff... I wish everything will go just fine..
I have so much in mind right now. So mush to write also. But I don't know where to begin.
I will really really need your support. And your wishes of lucks.

By the way, I'm planning to give some giveaways, just like Phosphene, but it should wait until later. First thing first, peeps. I promise I'll do the giveaways as soon as I finish my proposal.

Gambatte kudasai!!!

Love you so much. xxx
==================

OMG!! I've just found out! I'm being nominated for "Author In The Making's Blog, Four Months Blogging Award"!
Please vote and check out her blog : HERE
She really is boosting up my mood! *smooches*

6 comments:

Febi Purnamasari said...

oh la la~
anak FK toh :)
good luck buat skripsinya, dear!
smg lancar dan sukses pastinyaaa :)

I love JCool, anyway :D

Author in the making said...

He he, you mentioned me! thankyou and good luck on all your exams, etc. And my award too :)

beckyxoxo said...

seems you had so much fun with your mom ! love what you wore . nice necklace and sweater :D

oh good luck buat skripsi na ! i know you can do it ! yay ! haha . calon dokter ni yah ? x)

have a nice day !

Alita Claudia said...

love ur sandals!! good luck jg deh buat skripsinya ..!

beckyxoxo said...

thanks for your comment ! hihi oke . mungkin ntar kapan2 ak bakal buad post kyk gtu agy :D

Fitri said...

waww goodluck buat skripsinya :D
goodluck.wish u all the best !

ur sandals aw aw love it <3

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.