Monday, September 28, 2009

Sluurrrppp... [15]



This photo shows many kind of : Pempek Palembang, also known as the Traditional Indonesian fish cake.
There are many kinds of Pempek, such as : Pempek Lenjer, Pempek Kapal Selam, Pempek Ada'an, etc.
Pempek usually served together with a dark, rich sauced called Cuka.
Pempek is from South Sumatera, Indonesia.
To know more about the history of Pempek : HERE
Pempek on Wikipedia : HERE

=====
Anyway, today I purchase few things from Reens. And I also got the printed legging I ordered from Only Oi.


two new pants from Reens [If you live in Palembang, you should really check out their store, they have such amazing stuffs!!].. and a new printed Legging from Only Oi online store.

  

P.S actually I just bought two new bags, and two new sandals from GOSH, but.. I am embarrased.. so i'm not gonna put their pics here. T.T oohh..somebody really have to give me [or at least teach me] self-controls! why am I always ended up overbudget?

6 comments:

Author in the making said...

Ha ha, fortunately, I am not too bad in the self control issue LOL xx, DW about it, lov the post and ur finds look great!

beckyxoxo said...

i so want to buy pattern leggings ! so cool . but i'm too shy to wear them . haha . btw it's like everyone who has fashion blogs are bad in self control . haha .

Valencia Lia said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog!

Really happy that you love my blog,so touched ! heeeee

Those food really look so so yummy and I love Indonesian food:)
Those printed leggings are really beautiful! Can't wait to see your outfit post in them <3

beckyxoxo said...

thanks for your comment ! and yeah i do love jk rowling too . but i haven't read the last book of harry potter . have you ? :)

devi said...

never tried pempek before :(

mademoiselle indah said...

oh my, u're just like me. i bought 2 new bags on saturday. lol.

btw, visit me:
http://idolovechocolate.blogspot.com
http://catcheshop.blogspot.com
thanks.

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
This blog is copyrighted by blog owner [copyproof]. All blog contents are not for public use. Please do not use any photos or any blog contents without permission [the use of contents without blog owner's permission will be considered as crimes]. Thank you so much for reading.